Hi all and welcome to the team's blog for 2013.
The intention of this blog is to keep families, friends and sponsors up to date with the team's efforts once on the ground in Cambodia. You are able to make comments in return to individual entries, but please remember these are public comments that can be seen and read by anyone accessing this blog.
The team is only 5-6 weeks from departure and the students have a lot ahead of them with their final exams.
The leadership team is looking forward to another great trip and we truly hope you enjoy reading about the team's activities and achievements.
Cheers.
Have a wonderful trip everyone. Have been trying to get hold of Geradine or Sharon. My name is Trina Summers from St.Arnaud. All you wonderful people are transporting some items for me to New Hope Cambodia, where I volunteered in July this year. Thankyou so much, I am very grateful for your help. I look forward to keeping up with you guys via this blog. have fun and stay safe....Trina Summers
ReplyDelete